Cost effective OZONE dry sanitization of goods before it gets to human lives!
What is Ozone?
- Ozone flows just like air and can thus penetrate into any cavity air can.
- Ozone is a natural gas composed of three atoms of oxygen. Its chemical symbol is O3.
- Normal oxygen (O2), which we breathe, has two oxygen atoms.
- As soon as ozone is formed, it starts to decay to oxygen. The half life is 2.5 to 7 minutes in most applications, depending on the ambient conditions. In cool, sterile environment the half-life can extend to 60 minutes.
- In general, enveloped viruses, like covid-19 are considered the least resistant to disinfectants, but several studies as per Thailand medical news, are demonstrating ozone’s ability to destroy the current corona virus.
What is Ozone used for?
- The most important use for Ozone is it’s sterilization ability of viruses and bacteria in the air, water and on surfaces.
- It is well known for its use in product storage such as cold rooms to increase product storage life by inactivating metabolic products and destroying microorganisms.
- Neutralization of ethylene gas in long term fruit storage to prevent quick ripening.
- Mold elimination by suppressing their growth on storage room walls, packaging materials and wooden crates.
- Widely used in offices, hotels, etc to disinfect and deodorize areas.
- Ozone is a much stronger oxidizer than other common disinfectants such as chlorine and hypochlorite!
- It does not harm the environment!
Easy-to-install disinfection chambers for external or internal installations.
Price per unit:
3m x 3m x 3m = R21 600.00
6m x 3m x 3m = R28 800.00
9m x 3m x 3m = R34 400.00
12m x 3m x 3m = R39 900.00
Price includes frame with tarpaulin and ozone generator Ex VAT ex Factory JHB
- Bolt together steel structure. 76mm square tubing columns. 75mm lipped channel beams.
- Heavy duty 700g UV protected tarp. Velcro’s to the bottom frame. Zip up entrance at ends.
- Simple plug and play ozone generator. Only needs a 220V power supply.
Designed to accommodate 2 rows of pallets next to each other and different length
chambers to choose from. (3, 6, 9 or 12m as a standard but any length can be produced)
Simply move the stock into the chamber and switch on the Ozone generator.
Disinfect your incoming or outgoing stock within minutes in large batches!
We can also supply the ozone unit to be installed into your
own shipping container, factory, shop or office space!
Just let us know the size of the space for a quote!